[Zope] newbie -- creating a Product

Amanda A. mnstrmr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 08:54:46 EST 2006

Thanks, I will try the external method.

However, what I was really hoping for was an explanation of the
Product creation part -- if I can create and get this very simple
Product to work, I can begin to understand this facet of Zope and make
more complex Products.

OK, forget the email attachment detail of my question. I am confused
here:  I have tried to create the product both from the ZMI (which
does not allow the creation of __init__.py's) and via command  line
(in ~/Products, in lib/Python, everywhere that the sparse and
conflicting  information I have been able to gather tells me). Doing
the latter I can certainly create the __init__.py but the Product
doesn't register with zope.

Thanks.