[Zope] What is an InvalidObjectReference?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Nov 10 14:53:44 EST 2006

Garth B. wrote at 2006-11-9 16:29 -0500:
>Can I programmatically determine whether an object is already loaded/cached
>by a different connection?

The connection an object "o" belongs to is accessed via "o._p_jar".

>Would it help to try isolate this routine to a single connection?
>*Can* I isolate this routine to a single connection?

Usually, a Zope application will in each request only deal with objects
from the same connection. Some class or module level storage
for objects is usually involved when problems such as observed by
you arise. Of course, I cannot tell you, where in your application
is something like this...

--
Dieter