[Zope] Zope Alternative

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Tue Nov 14 03:49:47 EST 2006

--On 14. November 2006 09:35:18 +0100 Dario Lopez-Kästen
<dario at ita.chalmers.se> wrote:

> If he publishes a wiki with some misconceptions, so what? Will it have
> more impact than all the other sites that don't grok zope and therefore
> dismisses it? No, probably not.

The wiki is full of mistakes and wrong informations. It can't remain
uncommented. The quality of the wiki is so poor that it has to commented in
a very clear way. The reflects the intellectual horizon of a person with
very limited Zope experience.

> Yes, in general, but in our case, I get the feeling that *anyone* that
> does not agree with the zope-philosophy, or questions the way zope
> works, gets a smack in the head. This is just the latest example.

People get a smack on the head for telling nonsense and wrong facts.
Unfortunately that happened a lot of times in the past. Remember the thread
about Zope 2 would fade out. This wiki really contains mostly trash and
wrong facts. Clear language is sometimes is the only choice for people to
understand that they are wrong.

Andreas