[Zope] Password expiration

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Tue Nov 14 23:03:00 EST 2006

zope by it self can not do such an expiration.

there is a product for plone cmfmeber (now in transition to
become obsolete and replaced by membrane) that treats a user
like some portal content that can be controlled by a workflow,
expiration date and so on.

I do not know whet the state of membrane is.
robert