[Zope] Re: acl_users: can not access source_groups

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Thu Nov 30 11:04:14 EST 2006

I found out some more:

I found the reason for the problem (I think).
Obvioussly one isn*NOT* allowed to call a user and a group the same.

If you do so, in the acl_users you CAN NOT assign a user to a group
 that has an identical name.
In Plone however you can assign it. If you do so, the aforementioned
error happens.

robert