[Zope] TimerService/ZopeScheduler runs but doesn't run scripts......

michaelntmilne michaelntmilne at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 08:31:29 EDT 2006

My email address has changed as there have been issues with sending from Gmail not due to any covert operation or attempt to get round any silly blacklists you've set up. I'm frankly relieved that you've done this as I don't particularly find both your inputs helpful or useful. There are many others on this list which provide brilliant advice without any of the emotive, attitude based comments that are simply childish. And others have the same opinion.

Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote: Andreas Jung wrote:

> Be aware: he changes his email address.

Probably gets banned by the various free providers he abuses ;-)

> That's why he escaped from
> my blacklist.

probably filtering on "milne" in the To field will be enough...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk