[Zope] Zope Crashes When Product Breaks

natalie.l.doe at gsk.com natalie.l.doe at gsk.com
Wed Oct 11 11:22:42 EDT 2006

Thanks.  I guess I posted to soon.  I changed the port it was listening on
and it is working now.  It still is a puzzle why it won't work on that
port.  I suspect there is some oracle stuff that might have been trying to
share that port but this time around there was no evidence of that so it
was not my first thought.

I'll try turning the debug-mode off though when I try to reinstall the
cookie-crumbler because that breaks the manager every time.

Thanks,
~Natalie

"Jonathan" <dev101 at magma.ca>
11-Oct-2006 10:57

zope at zope.org, natalie.l.doe at gsk.com
cc

Subject
Re: [Zope] Zope Crashes When Product Breaks

If you have "debug-mode on" enabled in zope.conf try disabling it.

Jonathan