[Zope] Zope 2 for Windows

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 05:57:27 EDT 2006

I thought you had blacklisted me out. I wish you had! :-)

"Since your contributions to the Zope and Plone world are just dumb"

I will bring back the word ignorant since that comment plainly is. And if
you think I am a troll then the same word applies. I would suggest you look
at yourself and think before you post. Over on the Plone list there have
been several bust ups due to your attitude and many people have commented to
my privately on your approace. I've been posting on Plone, receiving help,
posting bugs and also helping others for over a year now. All totally
constructive. People have also commented to me that my posts have been
helpful and they have been. So I would take a look at yourself and think
before you post.

On 10/12/06, Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com> wrote:

> --On 12. Oktober 2006 09:07:04 +0100 Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> >> Who do you think you are insulting people who actually invest a lot of
> >> their spare time in the software and in the community? You being an
> >> annoying troll is helping no one, and it certainly won't get Windows
> >> builds done.
> >
> > Haha, just add him to your email blacklist, saves a lot of trouble ;-)
> >
> > For the record, the releases are not available because no-one is capable
> > rather than motivated to produce them.
> >
> > Having built a couple, Windows releases are a royal PITA even if
> > everything goes smoothly...
> >
> > Now Michael, unless you're prepared to build these releases yourself, I
> > less than politely suggest you STFU...
> >

> @Chris: what is STFU?
>
> @Michael: You're a numpty and a troll.
>
> If you don't know what 'numpty' means, see
>
> <http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=numpty>
>
> My posting did not contain a single line that I would not care about the
> Windows releases. In fact I have been after people like Christian Theune,
> Chris Withers and Tim Peters to provide
> Windows builds after releasing the source code distributions. In addition
> asked some days ago on the zope-dev list about Windows maintainer problem.
> Since your contributions to the Zope and Plone world are just dumb and
> troll-compatible postings, please just shut up. You're not in the position
> to tell me that I would be ignorant on Windows. I am usually  ignorant on
> Windows issues in general (for a variety of reasons) *but* I am trying to
> delegate the issue to other ppl. That's a big difference.
>
> Andreas

michael