[Zope] Zope 2 for Windows

knitti knitti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 06:56:48 EDT 2006

On 10/12/06, michael nt milne <michael.milne at gmail.com> wrote:
> my privately on your approace. I've been posting on Plone, receiving help,
> posting bugs and also helping others for over a year now. All totally
> constructive. People have also commented to me that my posts have been
> helpful and they have been.

well, unless my glasses distort my brain, none of your postings in this
thread have been. basically, as almost always with something one
receives without needing to pay for, we can be glad (and should be
grateful)that there are people using THEIR OWN TIME for something
what benefits us, too. and they can do with their own time what they
want, and you can too, with yours.
so stop whining, especially if you can't contribute with your own time or
by funding one of the developers to do WHAT YOU WANT. Otoh, I don't
think any of the developers will be sad If YOU stop using zope. Or even
notice.

--knitti