[Zope] failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON at jatalweb.clnameserver.com MAILER-DAEMON at jatalweb.clnameserver.com
Thu Oct 12 15:33:07 EDT 2006

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at jatalweb.clnameserver.com.

<help at bookz.ca>:

<billing at bookz.ca>:

<advertising at bookz.ca>:

<administrator at bookz.ca>:

Date:	Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:32:29 -0060
From:	"Helena Ervin" <zope at zope.org>
To: help at bookz.ca
Subject: Melt away fat easily

------------DA297B80C513DA

Anatrim -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As=20=
scen on Oprah
Do you remember all the times when you said to yourself you would do
anything to get rid of this awesome extra weight? Fortunately, now no=20=
major
sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking pound-melting
blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle and become really thinner.=20=
Have
a look at what people say!"I hate to admit it but I was a junk food=20=
addict. I ate all this trash
and just could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking
Anatrim! God, my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds
in 2.5 months. I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"Rita R., San=20=
Diego"I had weight problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I hated=20=
being
mocked at school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying
this and that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me
out of this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."Steve=20=
Doubt, Bellevue WA"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into=20=
this circle,
depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to leave
the overweight psycho I was turning in. One of my friends pointed to
your site, and I ordered my pack of Anatrim right away. The results=20=
were
great, my appetite became normal, I was in a good mood oftener, and of
course I went some belt holes back. And you know, the sex became
fantastic, too!"Jack
There are loads of testimonials happy people leave after trying=20=
Anatrim.
Why don't you join the tens of thousands of slim men and women and try=20=
this all-natural,
appetite-suppressing energy boosting product now!
Find out more about this marveouls product now!Remove you=20=
e-mailt>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>
------------DA297B80C513DA

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Get more energy and get rid of fat</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<center>
<b>
exciting fat loss product available - As scen on Oprah</a>
</center>
Do you remember all the times when you said to yourself you would do
anything to get rid of this awesome extra weight? Fortunately, now no=20=
major
sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking pound-melting
blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle and become really thinner.=20=
Have
a look at what people say!<br>
<i>"I hate to admit it but I was a junk food addict. I ate all this=20=
trash
and just could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking
Anatrim! God, my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds
in 2.5 months. I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"</i>
<i>"I had weight problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I hated=20=
being
mocked at school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying
this and that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me
out of this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."</i>
<i>"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into this circle,
depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to leave
the overweight psycho I was turning in. One of my friends pointed to
your site, and I ordered my pack of Anatrim right away. The results=20=
were
great, my appetite became normal, I was in a good mood oftener, and of
course I went some belt holes back. And you know, the sex became
fantastic, too!"</i>
There are loads of testimonials happy people leave after trying=20=
Anatrim.
Why don't you join the tens of thousands of slim men and women and try=20=
this all-natural,
appetite-suppressing energy boosting product now!
<center>
product now!</a>
</center>
</b>