[Zope] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at naos.lunarpages.com
Thu Oct 12 15:40:03 EDT 2006

  sbeck at bwcvb.com
    mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded

From: "Perry Painter" <zope at zope.org>
To: accounting at bwcvb.com
Subject: _SPAM_ Check out the wonders of pound melting
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:38:43 -0060

------------=_452E9A10.70C48FCB

Spam detection software, running on the system "naos.lunarpages.com", has

Content preview:  Anatrim -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product
  available - As scen on Oprah Do you remember all the times when you said
  to yourself you would do anything to get rid of this horrible obesity?
  Fortunately, now no major sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the
  ground-breaking pound-melting blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle
  and become really thinner. Have a look at what people say!"I hate to
  admit it but I was a junk food addict. I ate all this trash and just
  could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking Anatrim! God,
  my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds in 2.5 months.
  I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"Maria H., Boston"I had weight
  problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I hated being mocked at
  school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying this and
  that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me out of
  this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."Steve Burbon,
  Colorado"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into this
  circle, depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to
  leave the overweight psycho I was turning in. One of my friends pointed
  to your site, and I ordered my pack of Anatrim right away. The results
  were great, my appetite became normal, I was in a good mood oftener, and
  of course I went some belt holes back. And you know, the sex became
  fantastic, too!"Donald There are loads of testimonials happy people
  leave after trying Anatrim. Why don't you join the crowd of slim people
  and try this all-natural, appetite-suppressing energy boosting product
  now! Find out more about this exciting product now!Remove you
  e-mailt>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t> [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 1.6 URIBL_SBL              Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
                            [URIs: dreafju.com]
 3.8 URIBL_AB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: dreafju.com]
 2.1 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: dreafju.com]
 3.0 URIBL_OB_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: dreafju.com]
 4.5 URIBL_SC_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
                            [URIs: dreafju.com]

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

------------=_452E9A10.70C48FCB

Anatrim -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As=20=
scen on Oprah
Do you remember all the times when you said to yourself you would do
anything to get rid of this horrible obesity? Fortunately, now no major
sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking pound-melting
blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle and become really thinner.=20=
Have
a look at what people say!"I hate to admit it but I was a junk food=20=
addict. I ate all this trash
and just could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking
Anatrim! God, my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds
in 2.5 months. I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"Maria H.,=20=
Boston"I had weight problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I hated=20=
being
mocked at school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying
this and that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me
out of this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."Steve=20=
Burbon, Colorado"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into=20=
this circle,
depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to leave
the overweight psycho I was turning in. One of my friends pointed to
your site, and I ordered my pack of Anatrim right away. The results=20=
were
great, my appetite became normal, I was in a good mood oftener, and of
course I went some belt holes back. And you know, the sex became
fantastic, too!"Donald
There are loads of testimonials happy people leave after trying=20=
Anatrim.
Why don't you join the crowd of slim people and try this all-natural,
appetite-suppressing energy boosting product now!
Find out more about this exciting product now!Remove you=20=
e-mailt>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>

------------E35D3C0988F4677

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Burn pounds off with Anatrim</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<center>
<b>
exciting fat loss product available - As scen on Oprah</a>
</center>
Do you remember all the times when you said to yourself you would do
anything to get rid of this horrible obesity? Fortunately, now no major
sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking pound-melting
blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle and become really thinner.=20=
Have
a look at what people say!<br>
<i>"I hate to admit it but I was a junk food addict. I ate all this=20=
trash
and just could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking
Anatrim! God, my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds
in 2.5 months. I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"</i>
<i>"I had weight problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I hated=20=
being
mocked at school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying
this and that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me
out of this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."</i>
<i>"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into this circle,
depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to leave
the overweight psycho I was turning in. One of my friends pointed to
your site, and I ordered my pack of Anatrim right away. The results=20=
were
great, my appetite became normal, I was in a good mood oftener, and of
course I went some belt holes back. And you know, the sex became
fantastic, too!"</i>
There are loads of testimonials happy people leave after trying=20=
Anatrim.
Why don't you join the crowd of slim people and try this all-natural,
appetite-suppressing energy boosting product now!
<center>
product now!</a>
</center>
</b>