[Zope] Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mail Delivery System Mailer-Daemon at pine.frogspace.net
Thu Oct 12 15:40:45 EDT 2006

  postmaster at cahcc.com
    Unknown user

Date:	Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:40:41 -0060
From:	"Ethan Mcgee" <zope at zope.org>
To: info at cahcc.com
Subject: *****SPAM***** Make your fat friends envy you
	*  2.1 BAYES_95 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 95 to 99%
	*      [score: 0.9879]
	*  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
	*  0.1 HTML_FONT_BIG BODY: HTML tag for a big font size
	*  0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
	*      [83.5.7.188 listed in combined.njabl.org]
	*  1.0 URIBL_SBL Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
	*      [URIs: dreafju.com]
	*  4.3 URIBL_SC_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the SC SURBL blocklist
	*      [URIs: dreafju.com]
	*  1.5 URIBL_WS_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
	*      [URIs: dreafju.com]
	*  3.2 URIBL_OB_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
	*      [URIs: dreafju.com]
	*  0.4 URIBL_AB_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
	*      [URIs: dreafju.com]

------------86767676E295E29C

Anatrim -- The newest and most exciting fat loss product available - As=20=
scen on Oprah
Do you remember all the times when you said to yourself you would do
anything to get rid of this ugly fat everywhere? Fortunately, now no=20=
major
sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking pound-melting
blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle and become really thinner.=20=
Have
a look at what people say!"I hate to admit it but I was a junk food=20=
addict. I ate all this trash
and just could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking
Anatrim! God, my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds
in 2.5 months. I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"Silvia D.,=20=
Washington"I had weight problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I=20=
hated being
mocked at school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying
this and that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me
out of this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."Mike=20=
Brown, Las Vegas"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into=20=
this circle,
depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to leave
the overweight psycho I was turning in. One of my friends pointed to
your site, and I ordered my pack of Anatrim right away. The results=20=
were
great, my appetite became normal, I was in a good mood oftener, and of
course I went some belt holes back. And you know, the sex became
fantastic, too!"Charley
There are loads of testimonials happy people leave after trying=20=
Anatrim.
Why don't you join the wave of happiness and try this all-natural,
appetite-suppressing energy boosting product now!
Find out more about this great product now!Remove you=20=
e-mailt>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>t>
------------86767676E295E29C

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Doctors and Celebrities endorse Anatrim</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<center>
<b>
exciting fat loss product available - As scen on Oprah</a>
</center>
Do you remember all the times when you said to yourself you would do
anything to get rid of this ugly fat everywhere? Fortunately, now no=20=
major
sacrifice is necessary. With Anatrim, the ground-breaking pound-melting
blend, you can get a healthier lifestyle and become really thinner.=20=
Have
a look at what people say!<br>
<i>"I hate to admit it but I was a junk food addict. I ate all this=20=
trash
and just could not stop. This misery stopped when I started taking
Anatrim! God, my appetite decreased, mood improved and I lost 20 pounds
in 2.5 months. I can tell you now I'm a happier person!"</i>
<i>"I had weight problems since a boy. You can't imagine how I hated=20=
being
mocked at school. I hated the weight and I hated myself. After trying
this and that I found out about Anatrim. This stuff literally pulled me
out of this nightmare! Thanks and thanks and thanks to you, guys."</i>
<i>"You know what? Anatrim saved my marriage! I got into this circle,
depression - eating more - more depression. My wife was about to leave
the overweight psycho I was turning in. One of my friends pointed to
your site, and I ordered my pack of Anatrim right away. The results=20=
were
great, my appetite became normal, I was in a good mood oftener, and of
course I went some belt holes back. And you know, the sex became
fantastic, too!"</i>
There are loads of testimonials happy people leave after trying=20=
Anatrim.
Why don't you join the wave of happiness and try this all-natural,
appetite-suppressing energy boosting product now!
<center>
product now!</a>
</center>
</b>