[Zope] Query about Localfs on Mac Os X 10.4.8

Nandan Deshpande deshpandenandan at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 16 19:54:47 EDT 2006

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the response..

1) My zope installation is :
/Users/nandan/Zope-2.9.4-final/zope_server/lib/python/Products

So I have put the unzipped "Localfs"  in the Products folder...
But after restarting zope server ..I cannot SEE "Localfs" in the ADD dropdown (in "manage) like the other products.

2)
Using darwin ports
I used the command :

sudo port install zope-localfs
It says now:
--->  Cleaning zope-localfs

But again No localfs found on the system by locate command OR in the Zope/manage !!!!!!

Thanks,

Nandan
I think I used localfs 1.0 if that gives  any clue!!

Jonathan <dev101 at magma.ca> wrote:       What do you mean by "nothing seems to work"?  (that's just a wee bit vague!)

 Error messages... a traceback... anything  a little more specific would help us help you!

 Jonathan