[Zope] How to do...

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri Oct 20 08:48:24 EDT 2006

--On 20. Oktober 2006 14:41:58 +0200 Garito <garito at sistes.net> wrote:

>> -aj
> Sorry but you don't know the whole project

No project can be as scary as your requirements of your original posting :-)

> If there are a test to do I'll do it because I need to evaluate if Zope
> is my solution or not

Zope and Python are likely a prefect choice to your (unknown) problem but
you need to understand some basic principles of both.

> But, please, don't tell me to forget my idea is like if I tell you what I
> think about the things I don't like about Zope and the I says: Zopers,
> forget Zope because I don't like ZClass or DTML

So why don't you follow the "standard" way? Dieter pointed you using
__getattr__() but I doubt that it is the right choice for you because you
with your small Python background you will definitely run into problems
that will be hard for you to be resolved on your own. So take the common
road. This is less painful.

-aj