[Zope] cannot import name SUPPORTS_WEBDAV_LOCKS

Ferhat Ayaz ferhatayaz at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 21 03:50:20 EDT 2006

> And it is a known fact that export/import is only
> support between
> *identical* Zope and Product versions...so basically
> your usecase
> is unsupported.

oh. Ok I didn't know this fact. thanks

Here is the traceback
------
2006-10-20T23:36:35 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
http://localhost:8080/manage_importObject
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 609, in
manage_importObject
  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 626, in
_importObjectFromFile
  Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 75, in importFile
  Module transaction._transaction, line 312, in
savepoint
  Module transaction._transaction, line 309, in
savepoint
  Module transaction._transaction, line 737, in
__init__
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 1034, in savepoint
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 507, in _commit
  Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 143, in
_importDuringCommit
  Module None, line 9, in ?
  Module None, line 12, in ?
ImportError: cannot import name SUPPORTS_WEBDAV_LOCKS