[Zope] Re: Zope hangs when database takes too long to respond

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Wed Sep 6 18:01:45 EDT 2006

On Sep 6, 2006, at 5:54 PM, Jonathan wrote:
>> Well, by those standards, I propose he look at Delphi too... ;-)
>
> Do you mean he should consult the Oracle?   ;-)

Sure, why not, while he's at it? ;-)  We can probably even haul in
Interbase.

> P.S.  I really was trying to be helpful

Sure, I just wanted to provide a counterpoint so he didn't go off and
waste time researching Twisted with the belief that there was some
way he could "use twisted" without essentially abandoning his current
codebase; not that he shouldn't use Twisted or whatever, it's just
that the problem can likely be solved within Zope without abandoning
what he has already.

- C