[Zope] question on URL styling

Erik Myllymaki erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com
Mon Sep 11 13:13:51 EDT 2006

David H wrote:
> Jonathan wrote:
>

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Erik Myllymaki"
>> <erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com>

I'm not too sure I understand the pollution reference...do you mean that it
would make sense that an end user would only ever bookmark to the start of the
survey, and not half way through?

I guess it's more for me and the designers then for end users.

After the user goes through the 30+ pages of survey questions, they are
presented with a summary page which basically shows all the 'Q's and 'A's and
their contact info on one big page "Hi, JOE from CALGARY, you told us that your
favourite colour is GREEN, your favourite fruit is a BANANA ... etc.".

There are links beside each answer so that they can go back and change that
answer before submitting the survey if they wish. So, they should have access
to each and every page by name and they can jump around within the survey.