[Zope] question on URL styling

David H bluepaul at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 11 16:01:24 EDT 2006

Erik Myllymaki wrote:

> David H wrote:
>
>> Jonathan wrote:
>>

>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Erik Myllymaki"
>>> <erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com>

If you have users that will fill out 30+ pages of any survey I want your
mailing list. :-)

Also, you might try a page legend?  I use stuff like that for large
charts of accounts (no one wants to click  click click to get to even
the middle of a page list)

I hope your project does well!

All best erik,
David