[Zope] Problem with upgrade from Zope 2.6.1 to Zope 2.9.4

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Wed Sep 13 10:48:34 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Winkler" <pw_lists at slinkp.com>
To: <zope at zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Problem with upgrade from Zope 2.6.1 to Zope 2.9.4

> On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 12:54:09AM -0700, yogeen honnavar wrote:
>> hello AJ,
>>          thanks for ur response. now i hv another
>> issue.
>>    the problem is the older applicaiton which we hv in
>> zope 2.6.1 uses a function ZopeTime. after migrating
>> to Zope2.9.4 by moving the Data.fs file. it is found
>> that the application reports error KeyError for
>> ZopeTime. can u pls suggest whats wrong ? is ZopeTime
>> available in 2.9.4. if we change it to "_.DateTime"
>> its working. but we hv it in many places and we dont
>> wish to change the code. pls suggest a solution.
>>    the problematic code is as follows
>>
>> <dtml-var ZopeTime fmt="ISO">
>
> I created a new dtml method in a zope 2.9.1 instance.
> I copied and pasted your problematic code.
> Works fine here.

I tried a dtml method in zope 2.9.2 containing:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<dtml-var ZopeTime fmt="ISO">
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

and it worked fine (i tried it as both an authenticated user and an
anonymous user, and it worked in both cases)

Maybe you should post the traceback from your error...

Jonathan