[Zope] Simple high-level question - mabye about WEBDAV?

Steve zope at shic.co.uk
Thu Sep 14 12:08:03 EDT 2006

I am looking to extend a zope portal to allow authenticated users to
upload/download files... the idea being to support a shared drive
containing various files available over HTTPS and available anywhere
there is web-access.  Ideally this notional 'web-drive' should be
accessible using Windows "Web Folders" -but I'd also like for it to
support ACL-style permissions with respect to file-access by other
authenticated users.

Are there any "products" which already address this requirement?