[Zope] Zope sat universities?

Rob Porter zope at psu.edu
Mon Sep 18 12:01:34 EDT 2006

We are beginning to use it here at Penn State.

http://lionshare.psu.edu/
http://weblion.psu.edu/
http://www.smeal.psu.edu/
http://sodapop.pop.psu.edu/
http://www.bio.psu.edu/home/
http://zope.psu.edu/
http://python.psu.edu/
(zope.psu.edu, python.psu.edu, weblion.psu.edu are going through
upgrades now).
http://help.pop.psu.edu/

To name a few

**************
Robert Porter
Programmer/Analyst
email: rhp110 at psu.edu
phone: 814-865-2363
website: http://www.robzone.net/
AIM: robzonenet

Andreas R. Johnsen wrote:
 > Hei,
 >
 > I'm looking for information about the use of Zope at universities.
Most large universities have a very heterogeneous infrastructure and I
guess many of them utilize Zope in a way or another.  I'm looking for
references to universities where Zope is part of a central strategi or
in other ways plays an important role for several of the web sites at
the university.