[Zope] Lama - ZopeEdit, Win

durumdara durumdara at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 09:53:57 EDT 2006

Hi !

Jaroslav Lukesh írta:

>> I tried it in Opera, Firefox... Same result I got.
>>
>> How to suppress this automatic content showing ?
>
> You need to edit ZopeEdit.ini located at your profile directory
>
> JL.

This is my ini file. I don't know what's the next step:

    # Zope External Editor helper application configuration

    [general]
    # General configuration options

    # Uncomment and specify an editor value to override the editor
    # specified in the environment
    editor = C:\Program Files\Context\Context.exe

    # Automatic save interval, in seconds. Set to zero for
    # no auto save (save to Zope only on exit).
    save_interval = 1

    # Temporary file cleanup. Set to false for debugging or
    # to waste disk space. Note: setting this to false is a
    # security risk to the zope server
    cleanup_files = 1

    # Use WebDAV locking to prevent concurrent editing by
    # different users. Disable for single user use or for
    # better performance
    use_locks = 1

    # To suppress warnings about borrowing locks on objects
    # locked by you before you began editing you can
    # set this flag. This is useful for applications that
    # use server-side locking, like CMFStaging
    always_borrow_locks = 0

    # Specific settings by content-type or meta-type. Specific
    # settings override general options above. Content-type settings
    # override meta-type settings for the same option.

    [meta-type:DTML Document]
    extension=.dtml

    [meta-type:DTML Method]
    extension=.dtml

    [meta-type:Script (Python)]
    extension=.py
    editor = C:\Program Files\Context\Context.exe

    [meta-type:Page Template]
    extension=.pt
    editor = C:\Program Files\Context\Context.exe

    [meta-type:Z SQL Method]
    extension=.sql
    editor = C:\Program Files\Context\Context.exe

    [content-type:text/plain]
    extension=.txt

    [content-type:text/html]
    extension=.html