[Zope] idiotic dreamweaver question

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Wed Sep 20 21:38:16 EDT 2006

Sorry to bug this list with a dw question. However, I was using DAV
in dw and found that dw is unable to handle file extensions like .pt,
.zpt, _html , etc.

Does anyone else use dreamweaver to edit zope/plone files? If so, how
do you make dreamweaver edit this types of files? I know _html, .pt,
.zpt etc are well formed xhtml -- but I don't know how to tell stupid
dw to edit them since it uses the extension to recognize file type.

--
David Bear
phone: 	602-496-0424