[Zope] VirtualHost 403 Forbidden. Help!!

Ferhat Ayaz ferhatayaz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 10:20:11 EDT 2006

Hi,

I read every doc I found. But the server reports
always 403 on konfiguring an APache VirtualHost on my
Zope Instance on the same machine. Here my sniplet
from apache2.conf (also known as httpd.conf)

<VirtualHost journal.homelinux.net:80>
       ServerName journal.homelinux.net
       ServerAdmin myemail at yahoo.com
       RewriteEngine On
       RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/journal.homelinux.net:80/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[P,L]

       ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/journal-error_log
       TransferLog /var/log/apache2/journal-access_log
</VirtualHost>

I tryed many other variants to point to the VH
Monster.
The result is always:

Forbidden

thanks,