[Zope] VirtualHost 403 Forbidden. Help!!

Ferhat Ayaz ferhatayaz at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 10:47:37 EDT 2006

In the apache logs I found this:

[Thu Sep 21 16:15:58 2006] [error] [client
141.12.190.15] client denied by server configuration:
proxy:http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/journal.homelinux.net:80/homelinux.net/VirtualHostRoot

And this is my proxy conf

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>

        #turning ProxyRequests on and allowing
proxying from all may allow
        #spammers to use your proxy to send email.

        ProxyRequests Off

        <Proxy *>
                Order deny,allow
                Deny from all
                #Allow from .your_domain.com
        </Proxy>

        # Enable/disable the handling of HTTP/1.1
"Via:" headers.
        # ("Full" adds the server version; "Block"
removes all outgoing Via: headers)
        # Set to one of: Off | On | Full | Block

        ProxyVia On

        # To enable the cache as well, edit and
uncomment the following lines:
        # (no cacheing without CacheRoot)

        CacheRoot "/var/cache/apache2/proxy"
        CacheSize 5
        CacheGcInterval 4
        CacheMaxExpire 24
        CacheLastModifiedFactor 0.1
        CacheDefaultExpire 1
        # Again, you probably should change this.
        #NoCache a_domain.com another_domain.edu
joes.garage_sale.com

</IfModule>

I know...Sorry that this is not a Zope issue directly.
But I think I can find here much more experience with
apache and Zope VirtualHosting as on other lists.

Greets,
Ferhat