[Zope] Re: [Plone-Users] creating a new user in zope not using ./zopectl ?

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 17:24:07 EDT 2007

>I'm not sure I understand the question.  This script will generate a file
called "access" -- just place >this file in the file directory root of the
instance you need to access, make sure it has the correct >ownership
settings, and restart the instance.

Hi - Well I have a Zeo instance with a single zope instance within it which
is controlled by the scripts in /bin in the Zeo instance. When I ran the
zpasswd.py from within the zope instance it didn't affect the login for the
zope instance.

--
michael