[Zope] Simple ZODB Search and Edit

Eric Bréhault ebrehault at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 08:22:05 EDT 2007

Hello,

ZCatalog is already included in Zope (you will find it in
zope/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog )

You will have to declare the objects' attributes as catalog indexes, and
make sure you index or re-index any object after creation or modification.

Regarding the rest, I am not sure to understand what you want to do exactly,
but if it is a kind of search/replace thing, you will be better to make a
small script to do that than to do it manually in ZMI.

Eric