[Zope] Problem with using versions.

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Apr 11 14:33:47 EDT 2007

Catherine E. Reinehr wrote at 2007-4-10 20:01 -0500:
>I've been working in a version for over a week and finally finished my
>changes today.  I saved them and quit the version, but the affected folder
>still has a lock on it.  I've tried four times now to save my changes, and
>it's just not working.  The first time, it seemed to publish the changes but
>the folder was still locked.  On later tries, I encounter an error when I
>try to access the page after saving changes.  Any suggestions?

When the ZODB 3.2 code has been restructured (previously, it was tense
and efficient but very difficult to read) some bad bugs have been
introduced affecting the "Version" handling.

Maybe, you are using such a ZODB version.

In this case, searching old mailing list article may come up with
some information on how to fix your problem.

--
Dieter