[Zope] manipulating zodb from independent database connection

Tim Nash thedagdae at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 02:21:24 EDT 2007

Thanks Paul and Stefan,
  I will look into learning ZEO.
I wish somebody would write a new book on the latest zope releases. I
think Zope is ready for a resurge in interest. Maybe it already is
happening.

Grok...eggification....REST + AJAX architectures.....the growing
interest in web services (just what is google doing with zope?).
There are lots of reasons to be getting into zope these days.

Tim