[Zope] Zope job in London

Mark Hellewell mark.hellewell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 08:15:12 EDT 2007

On behalf of my boss.

Regards,
Mark

Apologies if this is not the best place to post, but hopefully this
will be of interest to some of you !

We have an opening for a zope techie in our London office. Developing
applications using zope, and supporting customers. We do some funky
stuff with Zope and things like EC2, so its good fun.

Full blurb below.

Many Thanks,

Angus

Position : Linux Web Developer / Sys Admin

Skills: Zope, Python & PHP with Linux - Development & Administration
of Extranet Sites & Servers. A good all rounder,  regular home
working is encouraged. Part time work also possible.

Small, profitable extranet company is looking for a full time
developer to enhance & support existing products, and develop new
products.

We provide secure extranet and file sharing technology to medium &
large firms globally. We work mostly with Zope/Linux environments,
but work with PHP, Ruby on Rails,  Flash, Java & Active X when needed.

The role will include:
	Development - primarily Python/Zope, some ROR & PHP.
	Admin -	Of Linux based and Windows servers
  	Support  - Meeting and supporting clients

Zope training will be provided !

Requirements:

English fluency is absolutely required.
Great communication skills !
Experience of web-centric scripting technologies
Experience of templating
Javascript / HTML
Linux server administration to an advanced level

To apply please email me an up to date cv, and links to work you've
done.
CV to angusbradley+zjob at gmail.com

Location:
	London.

Salary - Permanent, £25k to £35k depending on experience