[Zope] Form-Through-Script

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Mon Aug 13 17:35:43 EDT 2007

Sounds like the script should check to see if the user is removing
something like:
<input type="checkbox" name="remove" value="item-374623746">

if remove
remove the item
redirect back to the udpated form page
else
send to PP

this way once the item is removed and the same script is called,
since there's no remove this time, it'll go to PP.