[Zope] How Do I "Structure" This?

tonylabarbara at aol.com tonylabarbara at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 11:08:41 EDT 2007

Well, I'm trying to do the following:

1) generate a list of variables using tal:define

2) pass those variables to a script, that will then make a few edits and render everything as an HTML page.

I'm doing this as a work-around to the problem I posted earlier, that nobody apparently could solve, called "Form-Through-Script", where I was trying to call a script using a form action but couldn't pass the page as a variable. Well, I can pass variables and reconstruct the page, but then I have the problem of missing "structure".

Conversely, it could pass those variables to a page that would then render, but how to pass them and render the page?

There has GOT to be a way to work around this!

TIA,

Tony