[Zope] MySql connector error

Kevin plone at kevinkal.com
Mon Aug 27 07:56:49 EDT 2007

Your right, the older mysql da I was using gave 'Shouldn't Load State
When Connection is Closed'.
It turns out that my DA is implemented correctly, but the database
cursor is being persisted in another object(past transaction commit) as
you noted.  So, with some readjusting, the error seems resolvable.

Thanks for the explanation!

-Kevin