[Zope] Re: ZPL and GPL: What should one consider when choosing a license?

Ricardo Newbery ric at digitalmarbles.com
Sat Dec 22 02:34:59 EST 2007

On Dec 21, 2007, at 12:53 PM, Ross Patterson wrote:

 > [snip some stuff about GPL versus ZPL]

Guys... please don't crosspost.  It's hard to follow a thread like
this when it gets fragmented across different lists.  If you feel the
need to solicit advice from multiple communities then IMHO it's much
more useful (and less likely to devolve into a flame war) to start a
separate thread for each.

For my part, I'm going to just pick one list and respond there -- I'm
guessing that zope at zope.org is most germane.

Thanks,
Ric