[Zope] Limiting access to a Zope Site

hpinson at indepthl.com hpinson at indepthl.com
Fri Feb 2 10:18:09 EST 2007

Hi.

I'm looking for several differnt approaches to probably a fairly
simple problem.

I have a Zope site running behind apache rewrite rules.

www.mysite.org

That site needs to be publically accessable.

A subdomain site (for development):

dev.mysite.org

needs to be accessable only to a team of developers, and by no one
else.

The developers may or may not have static IPs and move around quite a
bit, so limiting access to a set of IPs is not a good option.

Another possibility is making the whole (plone site) private, but
that changes some key behaviors that we are working on.

I'm looking for alternate approaches to making the subdomain only
accessable to the developer team. Any suggestions?

--
Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning
Email: hpinson at indepthl.com