[Zope] Limiting access to a Zope Site

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Sat Feb 3 08:41:30 EST 2007

>> I'm not sure how it is in Plone but I don't believe in moving data.fs :)
>
> (Un)fortunately the age of inquisition is over and you must somehow live
> with your misbelief :-)
But this sentence was about application lifecycle...
I meant that I don't believe that it is typical to
distribute new version of application between
Zope instances by copying data.fs. Is this misbelief?

In general OP asked about securing Zope sites. One way is
to create proper environment with few Zope instances e.g.
developement, test, production and more if someone needs
(for example I have internal and external test instances).
To move application between these environments I'm using
copying (via SVN) zope products and exported .zexp files.

--
Maciej Wisniowski