[Zope] Re: Zope + Oracle + Cron

Bryan Simmons bryan.simmons at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 00:00:43 EST 2007

I always add my LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable to the zopectl and runzope
scripts so that this kind of thing never happens.

I have also found that I needed to add ORACLE_HOME to either the
zope.conf or zope start scripts when using DCOracle or some other
add-on that uses loadable libs.

In fact, you should put all important env vars in zope.conf under the
environment variables section.  This is the cleanest way to ensure
zope can see everything it needs to.