[Zope] ZODB access via ZEO

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Wed Feb 7 14:53:15 EST 2007

> Well, the home attribute cannot be changed using the manage_changeProperty
> since it is not exactly a property of the object.
> I tried that bt did not work..
Isn't this possible to set this attribute with extenal method for
example?

> Any way of putting an object back in ZODB?
What do you mean by 'back in zodb'? back from where?

> As to causing the pain the script would be useful if users can take a copies of
> the main dbs and use copies of their own products.
I have no idea what you're talking about. You say that you want to
copy data.fs between few zope intantces with different set of products?

Which class(?) has 'home' attribute? What do you mean by changing
location of products and what are products for you?

--
Maciej Wisniowski