[Zope] ZODB access via ZEO

Adit Ranadive aranadive3 at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 7 15:12:40 EST 2007

The problem that I encountered is that once the Plone Products are installed in
data.fs and I move the same data.fs to another machine there is a constant
message upgrade product in the plone site setup window.
It occurs since the plone setup is unable to find the 'version.txt' file in the
products directory. The home attribute can be changed to fix this.

The problem seems to be of migration of data.fs and products to another machine.
I was hoping to get any info on accessing objects in ZODB

Thanks,
Adit