[Zope] Suggestion for an opensource barchart/piechart graphic package in python

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.net
Sat Feb 17 14:49:46 EST 2007

On Sat, Feb 17, 2007, Marco Bizzarri wrote:
>Hi all.
>
>I'm looking for an alternative to python gdchart for barchart/piechart
>in a web application. I'm looking to python gdchart 2, but I'm not
>sure on the status of maintenance of the project itself.

I like gnuplot which makes it pretty easy to create a wide
variety of plots.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``Perhaps, when committing your first federal crime, it would be unwise to
slap your name and address on it and mail it to 10,000 people.'' --Dogbert