[Zope] Zope 2.6.4 + Win32 server

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 14:51:17 EST 2007

Hi David,

David VanKirk wrote:
> I'm trying to migrate from a Linux server with Oracle to a win32
> server with MS SQL Server.  I need to run it behind a webserver so
> that I can connect through SSL.
>
> I've tried IIS, Apache + PCGI, and Apache + FastCGI.
>
> Has anyone been able to successfully run a Zope + win32 Web Server
> successfully, that can help.

I run Zope behind Apache on Windows for several projects, some with MS
SQL server. I'm very happy using Zope behind Apache on Windows, and have
always been happy with the standard setup - never had to use PCGI or
FastCGI. I also use Zope & Plone (in the form of Enfold Server) behind
IIS in one case, but frankly the IIS aspect is not one I am 100% happy with.

What problems are you having?

Do you actually need PCGI/FastCGI?

--

Regards,