[Zope] adding objects to a ZCatalog

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Fri Feb 23 12:36:11 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a folder called "images" and a form that to add images to that
folder. The form called an external method (../images/addImage) that
references a python script, the one I sent earlier, that creates 4
versions of the images in 4 sizes and places them in the "images"
folder. Also in the "images" folder I have a ZCatalog called
"ImageData". I'm trying to add a line to the python script to
automatically catalog any images that are added to the "images" folder.
I tried "ImageData.manage_catalogObject..." but I kept getting back:
NameError: global name 'ImageData' is not defined. Any advice? Thanks.

Tom