[Zope] Zope hangs in FreeBSD with plenty of memory and CPU resources

alex at schnarff.com alex at schnarff.com
Mon Feb 26 07:23:01 EST 2007

Hmmm...unfortunately, that's not the cause of the problem (I'm
responding since I'm on the East coast, Jean is on the West, and he's
asleep right now):

alex at tms: ~$ python
Python 2.4.3 (#2, Jul  2 2006, 16:14:54)
[GCC 3.4.2 [FreeBSD] 20040728] on freebsd5
>>> import sys
>>> sys.getrecursionlimit()
1000

Though I do appreciate you forwarding that URL along, because a *lot*
of people have suggested the Python stack issue, and until now, we've
been unable to definitively rule that out. It's almost as good to clear
one problem as the potential cause as it is to fix things. :-)

Alex Kirk