[Zope] The product I made isn't in the product management page

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 22:23:23 EST 2007

I'm using Zope 2.8.8 and I trying to make my own product.

Whenever I make a product with errors in the python coding, I could see my product name registered in the product management page. But when I fix all the error, the product disappears; it not in the product management page or the add menu.

What is the problem here?

here is my coding

__init__.py--------
-------------------
import helloModule
def initialize(context):
    context.registerClass(
        helloModule.helloClass,
        permission="Add Hello Object",
        constructor=(
            helloModule.manage_addHelloForm,
            helloModule.manage_addHello
        )
    )

helloModule.py--------
------------------------
def manage_addHelloForm(self):
    " Form for adding a Hello Object "
    return """
            <head>
                <title></title>
            </head>
                <form method="post" action="./manage_addHello">
                    <input type=text name=id>
                    <input type=submit value="Add Hello">
                </form>
    """