[Zope] Limit size download file in Zope wih LocalFS

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 05:32:39 EST 2007

Thanks Andrea for your attention.

Not clear error message.

If I try to download a file bigger than 128 kb, I got a smaller file
and when I 'cat' it I got the 'object' (like <open file
'/scratch/ccpngrid/JOBS/PDBS_all.pdb', mode 'rb' at 0x323c7558>)

Playing with the browser mode of LocalFS (tab 'View' in ZMI) I can
upload big files but I get the same problem as above when downloading.

The first thing I did was to ask to our server administrator and so
far she told me nothing was done but migrating our portal to apache,
yet she pointed out the fact that everything else is working but
LocalFS, then the likely culprit is LocalFS... Anyway, it was working
before...

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.