[Zope] need advice on mass data processing

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 08:39:29 EST 2007

There is other solution that uses RDBMS to what I'm trying to do, and I'm considering using PostGreSQL after. But before that, I want to using ZOPE and ZODB because I feel this could work.

But in ZOPE vs RDBMS, why do you consider RDBMS first, why not ZOPE? can your give me the pros and cons in your perspective?