[Zope] Urgent Help Required......

Hugo Ramos ramosh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 13:36:06 EST 2007

Hi Reena,

Well I was assuming you used Zope before... Well...
After extracting the product to Products folder under Zope root you
should restart zope service and then open your browser to
http://localhost:port/manage

Then you have to create your products object inside zope using that
management interface....

Then you have to point your browser to http://localhost:port/objectname

But if you're really new to Zope you should reald:
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/

This should give you a good start! :-)

CU
Hugo