[Zope] Peculiar Zope WebDav Behavior

Mark, Jonathan (Integic) jonathan.mark at integic-hc.com
Mon Jan 15 17:49:09 EST 2007

No, I was using the default http port, *:8080/manage. Obviously I didn't
understand what the WebDav client does. I thought it magically rendered
the source as source no matter how I connect to it.

No wonder it didn't work. I will try the WebDAV port out tonight. I
assume that it will work now.

Thanks.