[Zope] ColdFusion, ASP, etc with Zope/Plone

Murdock jeff.tilkes at softbrands.com
Wed Jan 24 16:00:55 EST 2007

I am implementing a new site using Zope/Plone. This site replaces an old one
built in ColdFusion. The problem that I am having is that a portion of our
site (Our customer login area) will need to remain on ColdFusion for a
while.

Is their a method to get most things to Zope/Plone but certain folders to go
to ColdFusion.

Example:
http://www.domain.com/Customer should go to ColdFusion and actual files on
the server
everything else at http://www.domain.com should feed into Zope

I am running Windows Server 2003, IIS6, EnfoldProxy, Latest version of Zope
2.

I am very new to Zope and Plone, so any help you can provide would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank You