[Zope] Adjusting ZODB Pool Size

Brian brian at texnet.com
Thu Jan 25 06:14:48 EST 2007

Hi!

We have a very busy site that required zserver-threads to be bumped to 10.

My understanding is DB connections (pool_size) is hardwired to 7, no
"knob" to adjust, and it should match the number of zserver-threads.

We do get warnings in the logs, so I should fix it.

Create a "custom_zodb.py" and put in your Zope installation directory.

Does that mean the zinstance or zeoinstance?

The root, or the /etc of the zeoinstance/zinstance?

How do I determine the cache_size setting?

Right now the "Target number of objects in memory per cache 15000".

TIA